Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Last Package of the Semester with ATVN

Reporting this semester for ATVN has been quite the experience. I had my ultimate highs (my last package) as well as lows (the one before that). But overall this has been a great learning experience that has shaped a lot of what I want to do in my career.

Reporting is a hard job. A VERY HARD JOB. But at the end of the day, when a good package is done at the end of the day, there isn't another rewarding feeling. I learned a lot. The main thing I learned was how to ask questions, which originally started during my internship with George Pennacchio. I also learned that doing multiple stand ups is probably a good idea, especially when I don't know where the story is going. But at the end of the day, as long as it airs, I did my job. It may not have been fantastic, but I did my job.

It was great working with all of the executive producers and I wish them the best of luck with next semester and onwards!

No comments: